GLYCO GCMAF CAPS ORAL COLOSTRUM MAF 2MG X 60 CAPSULES
GLYCO GCMAF CAPS ORAL COLOSTRUM MAF 2MG X 60 CAPSULES
Each container contains 60 x 2 mg Oral Bovine Colostrum MAF.
To activate macrophages in the gut-associated lymphoid tissue (GALT), oral colostrum MAF is dispensed in the mouth to make contact with Waldeyer’s tonsillar ring (see diagram). Additionally, colostrum MAF may be administered in other areas of the body where macrophages exist. In particular, GALT is considered the largest macrophage pool in the body, having an essential role in maintaining and regulating mucosal immunity. Thus, it has been shown that oral colostrum MAF within an acid-resistant enteric coated capsule has a potential effect for directly activating a large number of macrophages in GALT to stimulate the immune system.
Each capsule is enterically coated (acid-resistant). This enteric coating allows the capsule to pass through the stomach avoiding stomach acids that will break down the protein, the capsule then dissolves in the small intestine for complete absorption.
Each Capsule Contains:
- 2 mg of Bovine Colostrum GCMAF
- Equivalent to 200 ng of Macrophage Activating Factor (GcMAF)
- Immunoglobulins & other immune factors
Sublingual administration: Bovine Colostrum GCMAF can be used sublingually, simply open or cut open the capsule and allow to dissolve in the mouth. This should take about 5-10 minutes to absorb the GcMAF in the mucosa of the mouth. Please avoid eating or drinking soon after, to continue absorbing the GcMAF for longer in the throat.
Oral administration: To be taken with water: take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach (30 minutes before food or 2 hours after). Many prefer to take this first thing in the morning before breakfast and / or before bedtime.
- For maximum support take 1 capsule orally with water first thing in the morning followed by 1 capsule sublingually.
- Capsules may be taken orally and/or sublingually at any time of the day or around bedtime each day as desired.
- For higher doses, Oral Bovine colostrum may be take orally and sublingually 2-4 times daily.
- A daily oral vitamin D3 supplement is recommended, 5000 IU or a dose high enough to achieve a blood level of between 70-100 ng/ml (175-250 nmol/l) during treatment. After treatment maintain a level of 50-70 ng/ml (125-175 nmol/l). Ideally vitamin D should be taken with a fat containing meal for maximum absorption.
Commonly Observed Clinical Effects of Oral Colostrum MAF
- Improved sleep, more energy; reduced fatigue
- Improved digestion, reduced nocturnal urination
- Improved hair regrowth and reduced hair loss due to natural ageing
- Improved skin condition & smoothness
- Improved control or curing of infectious diseases such as virus, bacteria and other pathogens
- Reduced allergy symptoms, pollinosis and atopy
Oral Colostrum GCMAF
- GCMAF produced from bovine colostrum
- 2 mg capsule has equivalent activity to 200ng purified GcMAF
- Enteric acid-resistant capsule for oral administration, powder for sublingual
- Target Payer‘s Patches/Gut
- Most cost effective oral colostrum GcMAF product on the market
- Specially Modified Colostrum Extracts Target MALT (Mucosa Associated Lymphoid Tissue) and GALT (Gut-Associated Lymphoid Tissue). Targets the huge number of macrophages in the Payer’s Patches in the gut.
- Made from 100% Pure New Zealand colostrum meets the highest purity standards with herds that are pasture-fed and raised without the use of hormones, steroids or antibiotics. Colostrum is collected within 24 hours. It contains a complete natural delivery system of immunoglobulins that can range up to 30% of total IgG content. Colostrum is flash pasteurized with a low heat process to preserve the integrity of the active compounds. New Zealand Colostrum is certified BSE free and meets the ISO regulated standards by the NZ Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
- Made by ourlaboratory partner to very exacting specifications with over 10 years experience in the biomedical field.
- Contains Degalactosylated/Desialylated Bovine Colostrum not to be confused with standard bovine colostrum.
Storage: The bottle containing the oral bovine colostrum gcmaf should be stored well sealed to protect it from moisture. The silica gel packet desiccant moisture absorber sachet should be kept inside the bottle and not discarded. If possible it should be kept refrigerated or in a cool dry place to maintain maximum activity. This product will remain fully active for at least 12 month and when refrigerated longer.
Transport: during regular use, bottles may be kept at room temperature without refrigeration.
Long term storage: benefits from refrigeration away from direct sunlight.
The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem..
Discounted price only applies for a limited time.